Only 0 left!
Etched Bamboo Go Board 0.8" w/ Double Convex Yunzi Stones and Burma Padauk Wood Bowls Set
Brand: Yellow Mountain Imports
This product is unavailable
- Bamboo board; this board is made of solid strips of bamboo, pressed together one layer at a time. Not only is bamboo beautiful, but it is also durable, environmentally friendly and sustainable. Wood grain may vary slightly from photos. A protective felt sleeve is included with the board. The booklet, "The Way to Go", by Karl Baker is included to help the beginner learn the rules and strategy of this classic game.
- Reversible etched playing fields; the lines are etched onto the board in the fashion of the ancient Go boards. The grid size of this board is 23mm x 25mm (Chinese standard grid size), and the board measures 18.5" x 17.3" x 0.8" (47cm x 44cm x 2cm). This board has a 19x19 playing field on one side and a 13x13 playing field on the other.
- Yunzi stones; 181 black and 180 white 9.2mm (Size 33) double convex Yunzi stones included. Each stone measures 9.2mm tall and 21.5mm wide (approximately 0.36" x 0.85"). Yunzi stones have a balance and a deeply rich color that are instantly noticeable. They also leave an audible ''snap'' as you place them on the board. The texture, symmetry, and precision of these stones are superior.
- Yunzi stones are the official stones of all professional Chinese Weiqi (Go) tournaments
- Burma padauk wood bowls; Burma padauk is renowned for its strength, hardness, stability, and beauty. Each bowl in this set of 2 measures 6.3" x 3.9" (16cm x 10cm). A vinyl carrying case for stones and bowls is included. The case contains a center divider that protects the pair of Go bowls from rubbing, scraping, and scratching each other while they are placed in the case. A pair of straps with hook and loop fasteners are also included to secure Go bowl lids during storage and transport.
great product. arrived timely well packaged with no damage or missing parts exactly as advertised.