Only 0 left!
Shin Kaya 2.4" Go Board w/ Double Convex Yunzi Stones and Rosewood Bowls Set
Brand: Yellow Mountain Imports
This product is unavailable
- SHIN KAYA BOARD - Shin kaya is Japanese for "alternative kaya". It has the look and feel of the highly revered kaya wood, but is much less expensive. This is a 2.4" (6cm) thick table board. The grids are 21.5mm x 23mm (Japanese standard size). The board's dimensions are 18.1" x 16.9" x 2.4" (46cm x 43cm x 6cm). It has a 19x19 playing field and is made of 2-4 solid pieces of wood joined together to prevent warping over time. Because of the nature of wood, the grain varies from board to board.
- YUNZI STONES - 181 black and 180 white 9.2mm (Size 33) double convex Yunzi stones included. Each stone measures 9.2mm tall and 21.5mm wide (approximately 0.36" x 0.85"). Yunzi stones have a balance and a deeply rich color that are instantly noticeable. They also leave an audible ''snap'' as you place them on the board. The texture, symmetry, and precision of these stones are superior.
- ROSEWOOD BOWLS - Rosewood is renowned for its strength, hardness, stability and beauty. Each bowl in this set of 2 measures 6.3" x 3.9" (16cm x 10cm). A pair of straps with Velcro fasteners are also included to secure Go bowl lids during storage and transport.
- VINYL CARRYING CASE - A vinyl carrying case for stones and bowls is included. The case contains a center divider that protects the pair of Go bowls from rubbing, scraping, and scratching each other while they are placed in the case.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED ? Here, at Yellow Mountain Imports, we want you to be satisfied with your purchase. You are backed by our 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee so you can buy with confidence.