Husaria Staunton Tournament No. 5 Chessmen with 2 Extra Queens and Wooden Box, 3.5" Kings
Staunton chess pieces have been the standard for tournament chess since 1849. These classic wooden, weighted chessmen are accompanied with an elegant wooden box.
- Individually Handcrafted: Made from durable larch wood, each chessman is single-weighted and beautifully crafted according to Staunton standards; Includes two extra queens for use as promoted pawns
- FIDE Approved: The chessmen of choice, Staunton sets are recommended by International Chess Federation (FIDE) for use in all international tournaments
- Standard Staunton No. 5: King: 3.5 inches (90 millimeters); Queen: 3.3 inches (83 millimeters); Pawn: 1.7 inches (42 millimeters); Base diameter: King: 1.3 inches (34 millimeters); Pawn: 0.9 inch (23 millimeters)
- Classic Storage: Stained and finished beech wood box with decorative metal clasp hardware finishings and lined with black felt to protect your pieces; Case measures 8.2 x 6.1 x 3.4 inches (21 x 15.5 x 8.5 centimeters)
- For Upgrade or Replacement: Use or gift this set to level up chess pieces or replace missing ones; Entire set weighs 2.5lbs (1.1kg)
Great product, exactly as advertised and arrived almost immediately.
Received both the pieces and the board together and the quality is top notch.
I'm very pleased!
Excellent. The chess pieces were of a quality for which I have paid much more in the past
We love the beautifully carved chess set. I gave it to my husband for his birthday and he was very pleased. It is even better than I expected. Thank you!
These chess pieces were perfect! Great value for the price. However, I did get a splinter from the wooden box the moment I touched it. This is a gift for my 9 year old daughter so I'm a little worried she could get a splinter.... but aside from that, the chess pieces themselves are awesome.