Husaria Staunton Tournament No. 5 Chessmen with 2 Extra Queens and Wooden Box, 3.6" Kings
Staunton chess pieces have been the standard for tournament chess since 1849. These classic wooden chessmen are accompanied by an elegant wooden box.
- PROFESSIONAL CHESSMEN CRAFTSMANSHIP: Tournament No. 5 Staunton chess pieces with two extra queens for use as promoted pawns; King: 3.6" (92mm); Queen: 3.2" (82mm); Pawn: 1.6" (42mm); Base diameter: King: 1.3" (34mm); Pawn: 0.9" (24mm)
- FIDE APPROVED: The chessmen of choice, Staunton sets are recommended by International Chess Federation (FIDE) for use in all international tournaments
- BLACK AND BEIGE CHESS PIECES: Made from durable larch wood, each chessman is weighted and beautifully crafted according to Staunton standards; This set comes with chessmen only (board is not included)
- CLASSIC STORAGE: Beechwood case with decorative metal clasp hardware finishings and lined with black felt to protect your pieces; Measures 8.2 x 6.1 x 3.5" (20.9 x 15.5 x 8.8cm)
- FOR UPGRADE OR REPLACEMENT: Use or gift this set to level up chess pieces or replace missing ones; Entire set weighs 2.5 lbs (1.1kg)
Beautiful wooden chessmen. Good craftsmanship and nice details. Perfect to go with No. 5 board.
We are very happy with our recent chess set purchase. The price was great and we received out order quickly (and we didn't even pay for expedited shipping). We would definatley recommend Yellow Mountain Imports!