Beechwood Veneer 0.4" Go Game Board w/ Single Convex Melamine Stones Set
Brand: Yellow Mountain Imports
The perfect board to teach go. The 9x9 grid is popular for fast and instructive games. The size is less intimidating than larger boards and makes go instantly fun for those just introduced to the game.
This board is paired with a set of single convex melamine stones. Melamine is an exceptionally durable compound commonly used when strength is essential, such as kitchen counters and industrial applications. These are excellent stones to use in an environment where the stones will be put to constant, hard use. Like Yunzi stones, they have a satisfying heft and snap to them. Also included is a booklet on how to play go, "The Way to Go", by Karl Baker.
- One 0.4" (10mm) thick beechwood veneer table board (goban).
- Board is Chinese standard size (23mm x 25mm grids) and measures 9.8" x 9.3" x 0.4" (250mm x 235mm x 10mm). Playing field is 9x9.
- 181 black and 180 white Melamine stones. 21.5-22mm (Size 3) single convex stones measure 5.6mm tall and 22mm wide (approximately 0.22" x 0.87").
- Two plastic bowls (gosu).
- Booklet on how to play go, "The Way to Go", by Karl Baker.
Nice and quick. Product is as advertised