Professional Chinese Mahjong Game Set, "Double Happiness" (Green) - 146 Medium Size Tiles
Experience the timeless beauty and intricate design of this traditional Chinese mahjong set. Its smooth, polished tiles and intricate patterns make it a true work of art, while its durable construction ensures that it will last for years to come.
- Chinese Mahjong Set, "Double Happiness": This standard size Chinese mahjong set plays by Chinese gameplay only, not American/Western or Japanese/Riichi rules; No Joker tiles are included or Arabic numerals markings (except on Flower Tiles), just the pure and original characters and iconography used in traditional Chinese mahjong tile art
- 146 Scratch-Resistant Green Tiles: The melamine tiles with green bamboo grain stripes design include 36 circles, 36 bamboos, 36 characters, 12 dragons, 16 winds, 8 flowers and seasons, 2 blank spares; Tiles are marked with bright engravings so the paint does not rub off even after repeated play; Each measures 1.3 x 1 x 0.8 inches (34 x 26 x 20 millimeters)
- Comes with What you Need: With 3 dice and a wind indicator, this set is compact and easy to carry at 9.4 pounds (4.3 kilograms) for a very sturdy professional Chinese mahjong set; Racks and pushers are not included
- Take your Game Anywhere: With a compact, red vinyl case that fits the entire set, you can take your mahjong set with you, even on your travels; The case measures 12.6 x 10 x 2.1 inches (32.1 x 25.7 x 5.3 centimeters); Includes illustrated instructions
- ‰∏≠ÂºèÈ∫ªÂ∞áÂ•óÁµÑ,‚ÄòÈõôÂñú'„ÄÇ Â∞ä‰∫´ÂÇ≥Áµ±ÊâãÂ∑•È∫ªÂ∞áË£Ω‰ΩúÂ∑•Ëóù,ÊØèÂ•óÂê´146ÂºµÁâå,ÊØèÂºµÂ∞∫ÂØ∏1.3x1x0.7 Ëã±ÂØ∏,È™∞Â≠ê‰∏ÄÂ•ó,Ëéä,ÂåÖË£ùÁõí„ÄÇ
Bought this for my dad for his birthday and he loved it! He said it's great quality and the tiles are the perfect size.
A great addition for any family to get together and have a little game night. Thinking about buying my own set too!
A delightful set to play with. Love the color. No regrets, this is exactly what I wanted.
Like your products
The style and craftsmanship of the product were excellent. However, as someone that hasn't played the game before, the instructions were lacking in clarity especially in the scoring section.
I have had this set for a few years and love it. After lending it out and then just putting it in closet, I went to play and see that I am missing 6 tiles. I am willing to take any six tiles you have even if the green is not exactly the same.