Bamboo 0.8" Go Board w/ Size 3 Single Convex Melamine Stones and Bamboo Wood Bowls Set
Brand: Yellow Mountain Imports
This set includes a Bamboo Board, melamine stones, bamboo bowls, carrying bag and felt cover. The board is made of solid strips of bamboo, pressed together one layer at a time. This reversible board has a 19x19 playing field on one side for the full-length games and a 13x13 playing field on the other for the shorter, more frequent games to keep your skills sharp. The melamine stones are single convex and made with balance and precision. They are paired with bowls are crafted from renewable bamboo which is renowned for its strength, hardness, beauty. Bowl straps, vinyl bag, and felt cover are included to complete your set and protect your equipment.
- Bamboo board; this board is made of solid strips of bamboo, pressed together one layer at a time. Not only is bamboo beautiful, but it is also durable, environmentally friendly and sustainable. Wood grain may vary slightly from photos. Grid size is 23mm x 25mm, and the board measures 18.5" x 17.3" x 0.8" (47cm x 44cm x 2cm). This reversible board has a 19x19 playing field on one side and a 13x13 playing field on the other. A protective felt sleeve is included with the board.
- Melamine stones; 181 black and 180 white 22mm (Size 3) single convex stones included. Each stone measures 5.7mm tall and 22mm wide (approximately 0.22" x 0.86"). Melamine stones have are durable, balanced and precision made.
- Bamboo bowls: a set of two bamboo bowls (gosu) is included; each bowl is 6.3 x 4.3 inches (16 x 11 centimeters); these bowls fit stones up to 10.4 millimeters (size 37); securing bowl straps with hook and loop fasteners accompany the bowls to keep the lids secure during storage and transport; vinyl carrying case is also included for easy transport of bowls and stones
- Vinyl carrying case; a vinyl carrying case for stones and bowls is included. The case contains a center divider that protects the pair of Go bowls from rubbing, scraping, and scratching each other while they are placed in the case.
- Booklet on how to play go, "The Way to Go", by Karl Baker.