Japanese Riichi Mahjong Set - Large White and Green Tiles, Vinyl Case - Includes East Wind Tile, Betting Sticks, and Dice
Experience the elegance and precision of Japanese Riichi mahjong with this stunning set with large white and green tiles that are easy to read and handle. Includes East Wind tile, a set of betting sticks, and dice for an authentic gameplay experience.
- Japanese Mahjong Set: Making use of the "Riichi" scoring rules and the "Dora" tiles, this mahjong variant throws more elements of luck and uncertainty into the mix for a challenging and thrilling game!
- 144 Large Size Riichi Tiles: Play with confidence using quality, scratch-resistant melamine tiles, clearly marked with bright engravings for easy visibility and durability; Each white tile is cleanly contrasted against a green backside and measures 1.2 x 0.9 x 0.7 inches (30 x 22 x 17 millimeters); Includes 36 circles, 36 bamboos, 36 characters, 12 dragons (red, green and white), 16 winds (north, south, east, west), 4 flowers, and 4 red fives; Note: Riichi tile sizes are different from American
- Space-Saving Riichi Set: Stay organized and ready to play with the compact vinyl case; Includes 4 tile trays, 4 dice, a set of betting sticks, 4 scoring pieces, and 1 east wind tessera (for determining seating placement); Case measures 12.4 x 8.9 x 2 inches (31.5 x 22.5 x 5 centimeters); This handy set weighs 7lbs (3.2kg)
- The Preferred Mahjong Version in Europe: Explore the most popular Mahjong version in Europe with this modern adaptation; Japanese Riichi mahjong has been selected as the official game by the European Mahjong Association for tournaments and competitions
- Benefits of Playing Mahjong: Playing mahjong helps improve strategic thinking skills and social participation during the game also enhances overall mental health!