Solid Beechwood Playing Card Holders - Set of 2
Organize a winning game with less tired hands! Solid wooden card racks with 4 slots in ascending height so you can easily arrange and view your playing cards.
- Put your Game in Order: Each rack holds up to 60 cards giving you lots of room to build your winning hand; Every row is in ascending height for easy viewing
- No Painful Gripping: Prevent carpal tunnel soreness and free your hands to enjoy some drinks or snacks instead, for your best, most alert performance ever
- Great for Children and Seniors: Ideal for small hands and those with arthritic conditions or hand injuries; Also, with these sturdy racks, you can better enjoy playing any card games such as Canasta, Crazy Eight, Go Fish, Poker, Rummy
- Solid Wood Design: Set of 2 hefty beechwood playing card holders measuring 9.8 x 2.3 x 2 inches (25 x 5.8 x 5 centimeters) each; Beechwood is often used in making sturdy, frequently utilized furniture
- Protect Your Table: Felt-lined bottom keep your surfaces protected and ensures that your card racks don't easily slip
Solid Beechwood Playing Card Holders
Excellent quality and service! I recently ordered these card holders for my husband after he lost the use of his right hand. They are good and solid with a nice weight and finish and have felt bottoms . They are also great for my little four year old grandson who can’t hold a handful of cards yet. He discovered them and we have been having fun playing Go Fish ! Highly recommend .
Beechwood playing card holders
Excellent! The whole family is very happy with these in fact I’m probably going to buy a few more sets
I have RA and I love to play hand and foot with my Mother. This holder is absolutely awesome! Great quality and I really like the felt on the bottom too!
Looking for gifts
Terrific! I found exactly what I wanted in the wooden card holders.
I am very pleased with the workmanship and finish of solid beechwood playing card holders set. I purchased three sets to support my multi-player engine-building card games. The card holders are solid, have felt covered bottoms, and are heavy enough to stay where they are placed. All the edges are rounded which is a nice touch. The card slots are deep enough to ensure good visibility of subsequent rows of cards. Additionally, the slots are wide enough to support cards that are sleeved for protection. These card holders are a great value compared to cheaper, less durable models constructed of cheap and soft yellow pine.