Husaria Professional Staunton Tournament No. 5 Wooden Chess Game Set, 3.6" Kings
Staunton chess sets have been the standard for tournament chess since 1849. Classic, wooden chessmen are skillfully crafted from Schima wood. Board is made from Maple and Sapele Mahogany.
- EXPERT CRAFTSMANSHIP: Made from schima wood, each chess piece is weighted and carefully crafted; King: 3.6" (9.1cm); Queen: 3.2" (8.2cm); Pawn: 1.7" (4.2cm); Chessmen are felt bottom padded for muted movement across the board
- CLASSIC WOODEN BOARD: Crafted from maple and sapele mahogany, this folding chessboard measures 18.6 x 18.6 x 2.1" (47.2 x 47.2 x 5.4cm) when open and 18.6 x 9.3 x 1.1" (47.2 x 23.6 x 2.7cm) when closed
- ALGEBRAIC COORDINATES: Number and letter algebraic coordinates adorn the borders for recording and describing chess moves; Entire set weighs 5.03lbs (2.28kg)
- FELT INTERIOR: Chess pieces are individually stored in felt-lined compartments inside the board; Includes decorative metal clasps that keep the board securely locked after play
- THE BEAUTY OF PLAYING CHESS: More than just fun, playing strategy games like chess are known to improve memory recall, concentration, and problem-solving skills; This set is ideal for anyone who appreciates chess or for someone you want to inspire to learn; Suitable for all age groups