Husaria Professional Staunton Tournament Chess Board, No. 4, 16 Inches
Staunton chess equipment has been the standard for tournament chess since 1849. This premium chessboard is made from inlaid sycamore and sapele mahogany.
- Quality Material: Made from inlaid sycamore and sapele mahogany, this chessboard is ideal for Tournament 4 Chessmen or smaller to medium chessmen with king height of 80-90 millimeters; Board: 15.75 x 15.75 inches (40 x 40 centimeters); Thickness: 0.5 inch (1.3 centimeters); Squares: 1.5 x 1.5 inches (4 x 4 centimeters)
- FIDE Approved: Staunton sets are recommended by International Chess Federation (FIDE) for use in all international tournaments
- Added Protection: Felt pads are attached at the bottom surface of the chessboard
- Number and letter algebraic coordinates adorn the borders
- Board only (Chessmen are not included)
I'm very satisfied with this board. I use this chessboard for playing with my kids. It's great that it has clear numbers on all sides to teach them chess notation. The board seems like decent wood with no cracking or gaps.
Nice board for the price.