Husaria Professional Staunton Tournament Chess Board, No. 5, 18.9"
Staunton chess equipment has been the standard for tournament chess since 1849. This premium chessboard is made from inlaid sycamore and sapele mahogany.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: Made from inlaid sycamore and sapele mahogany, this chessboard is ideal for Tournament 5 Chessmen or medium chessmen with king height of 90-98 millimeters; Board: 18.9 x 18.9 inches (48.2 x 48.2 centimeters); Thickness: 0.5 inch (1.3 centimeters); Squares: 2 x 2 inches (5 x 5 centimeters)
- FIDE APPROVED: Staunton sets are recommended by International Chess Federation (FIDE) for use in all international tournaments
- ALGEBRAIC COORDINATES: Borders are designed with number and letter algebraic coordinates used for describing and recording chess moves
- ADDED PROTECTION: Felt pads are attached at the bottom surface of the chessboard
- BOARD ONLY (chessmen are not included)
I really enjoy my new chess board, the craftsmanship is beautiful, been playing alot more chess games, against others and playing out different variations by myself.
Excellent. High quality product.
The chess was given as a gift. They loved the quality and craftsmanship.
I have now purchased half a dozen items from this company. Always top quality reasonable price and quick delivery. Couldn't ask for more
I am happy with my purchase. It was shipped and delivered expediently.. I would like to purchase more of the same board in the future