Husaria Staunton Tournament No. 6 Chessmen with 2 Extra Queens and Wooden Box, 3.8" Kings
Staunton chess pieces have been the standard for tournament chess since 1849. These classic wooden chessmen are accompanied by an elegant wooden box.
- Professional Chessmen Craftsmanship: Tournament No. 6 Staunton chess pieces with two extra queens for use as promoted pawns; King: 3.8 inches (97 millimeters); Queen: 3.5 inches (88 millimeters); Pawn: 1.8 inches (46 millimeters); Base diameter: King: 1.3 inches (34 millimeters); Pawn: 1 inch (25 millimeters); King piece weighs 1.4oz (38.3g)
- FIDE Approved: The chessmen of choice, Staunton sets are recommended by International Chess Federation (FIDE) for use in all international tournaments
- Black and Beige Chess Pieces: Each piece is crafted from sustainable hemu wood, with a felt bottom and single weight; This set of chessmen meets Staunton standards; Board is not included
- Classic Storage: Beechwood case with decorative metal clasp hardware finishings and lined with black felt to protect your pieces; Measures 8.9 x 6.1 x 3.3 inches (22.5 x 15.5 x 8.5 centimeters)
- For Upgrade or Replacement: Use or gift this set to level up chess pieces or replace missing ones; Entire set weighs 2.8lbs (1.3kg)