Professional Staunton Tournament Chess Board, No. 5 - 18.9"
Staunton chess equipment has been the standard for tournament chess since 1849. This premium chessboard is made from sycamore, birch, and mahogany.
- Quality Material: Made from sycamore, birch, and sapele mahogany, this chessboard is ideal for Tournament 5 chessmen or medium chessmen with king height of 90-98mm; Board: 18.9 x 18.9 x 0.5" (48 x 48 x 1.3cm); Squares: 1.97" x 1.97" (5 x 5cm)
- FIDE Approved: Staunton sets are recommended by the International Chess Federation (FIDE) for use in all international tournaments
- Algebraic Coordinates: Borders are designed with number and letter algebraic coordinates used for describing and recording chess moves
- Added Protection: Felt pads are attached at the bottom surface of the chessboard
- Board Only: Chessmen are not included; Handcrafted in Poland
Beautifully crafted board! It was a gift, but then I decided to keep it for myself.
This is an awesome board..great experience ..