2-in-1 Reversible Ludo and Chinese Checkers Halma Wood and Glass Marble Game Set - 12"
Enjoy timeless classic games Ludo and Chinese Checkers Halma in one quality set.
- Crafted from Wood and Glass: Made from wood, the board measures 11.9 x 11.9 x 0.8 inch (30.2 x 30.2 x 2 centimeters); Includes 60 glass marble playing pieces in 6 colors (10 pieces for each color)
- Two Board Game Classics in One: Play Ludo on one side of the board and Chinese Checkers on the other; Easy to learn games for 2 to 6 players; Fun to play with friends and family
- Ludo: Derived from the ancient Indian game Pachisi, Ludo is a fast and exciting race to the finish line strategy-based board game
- Chinese Checkers: A multi-player fun and simple way to stimulate strategic minds of all ages; Chinese checkers as we know it is actually a renaming of the German game Halma (ancient Greek for "jump"), which was inspired by the English game Hoppity, invented in 1883 by George Howard Monks, a US surgeon.
- Entire set weighs 3.9lbs (1.8kg)
The board is nicely made, however the booklet for Ludo did not match the layout of the game on the board.
The game is an excellent product. We are truly enjoying it now that we are home so much.
However, I would hesitate to order anything else from you because the flip side Ludo game instructions are for an entirely different thing. I called and you never returned my call although the recording said I would hear from you in 24 hours . It would be nice if we knew how to play it!
Also, and this is really not your fault, but
They left it absolutely out in the rain in my front yard even though I have shelter right at the front door. Luckily, I was home and noticed it. The shipping box fell apart when I tried to retrieve it, the packing was soaked and the cardboard box it came in was wet but not enough to damage the board. It wasn't a gift, so we just threw all the soggy paper out and the board looks quite nice perched on the top of the piano but it was a mess!