American Mahjong Set, "Fleur De Lis" with Leatherette Case - Four All-in-One Racks with Pushers, Wind Indicator, Dice, & Wright Patterson Counting Coins
The majestic "Fleur de Lis" mahjong set would not be out of place in Queen Josephine's game parlor. Each tile bears a stylized flower of the lily engraved and colored in golden paint. Traditionally associated with French royalty, the fleur-de-lis symbolizes perfection, light and life.
The newly featured magnetic pusher rack has a pusher with hidden magnets that snap into place on top of the rack for storage position and onto the back of the rack as well for wall building. Included in the soft leatherette case are 2 tile pouches and a score card pouch.
This set has 166 tiles, including all the 144 tiles for classical Chinese play as well as an extra 22 tiles for the American version of the game. With this set, you can comfortably play either version. To play the Chinese version simply use the red dragons
- 166 Tiles Include: 36 Dots, 36 Bams, 36 Craks, 12 Dragons, 16 Winds, 16 Flowers, 10 Jokers, and 4 Blank Spares
- Tiles are engraved with Chinese characters along with Arabic numerals and are made out of heavy, scratch resistant fiberglass. Tiles measure 1-3/16" H x 7/8" W x 1/2" Thick (30mm x 23mm x 13mm).
- The case measures 21"W x 11.8"D x 2.75"H (53.5cm x 30cm x 7cm)
- 4 wooden combination magnetic pusher racks, scoring coins, 3 dice and a wind indicator
- Proper illustrated English instruction manual
Great! I am super happy with my new set!
Love it. Tiles smaller than normal but I like them. Shoulder strap rusted on metal parts. Would not remove with scrubbing or chemicals