Set of 166 American Mahjong Tiles, "Chinoise" (Tiles Only Set)
Set of 166 American mahjong tiles with the back in blue and white floral motif reminiscent of porcelain design. The front of each tile has engraved markings in vivid colors.
- ELEGANT DESIGN: White, easy to read tiles with the back of each tile depicting a blue and white floral motif made popular by the porcelain work of 14th century Jingdezhen; The front is beautifully engraved with Chinese characters, Roman (Western) letters, and Arabic (Western) numerals in vibrant hues
- SCRATCH-RESISTANT ACRYLIC TILES: Each tile measures 1.18 x 0.91 x 0.51 inch (3 x 2.3 x 1.3 centimeters)
- COMPLETE SET OF 166 TILES: Includes 36 dots, 36 bams, 36 craks, 12 dragons, 16 winds, 16 flowers, 10 jokers, and 4 blank spares; This set is playable with both American and Chinese Mahjong rules
- TILES ONLY: This is a set of tiles only; No racks, wind indicators, nor any other accessories are included
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If you intend to pair these mahjong tiles with an existing case, set of tiles, or set of racks, please read the measurements carefully and feel free to contact us to make sure that they will fit
These were a gift for a friend's birthday. She loves blue and white. These were the perfect gift for our majhongg buddy. Thank you, Yellow Mountain. We have ordered from you before and we have been delighted with every product.
I love these beautiful, bright, and cheerful tiles. Their colors are unique! I can’t wait for my group to see them next week!
Love the color, look and easy to read the tiles. Not my first order fro. Yellow Mountain and won't be my last.
I fell in love with these tiles at a tournament and just had to get them! They are beautiful, well made, and easy to "read". Shipping was fast and they arrived in perfect condition. Will certainly order from Yellow Mountain again.
Love these tiles! They are soo pretty. I’ve wanted a pattern on my tiles and this one is perfect! YMI is a great company to purchase with- they have great customer service! This is my second set from them :)