Melamine Single Convex Go Game Stones Set - 22-Millimeters (Size 3)
Master your two-finger technique on this set of single convex melamine go game stones. This set offers durability, heft, and excellent value!
- Complete Go Game Stones Set: 181 black and 180 white 22-millimeters wide (size 3) go game stones paired with 2 plastic bowls (gosu); Each stone measures 5.7 x 22mm (about 0.22 x 0.86 inch)
- Scratch-Resistant Melamine Stones: Melamine is an exceptionally durable compound; These are excellent stones to use in an environment where the stones will be put to constant, hard use; They also have a satisfying heft and snap to them
- Single Convex Stones: These stones are flat on the bottom side; thus, they produce a louder slapping sound while double convex stones create a deeper knocking sound
- Versatile Stones: These size 3 stones will fit Japanese, Chinese, and Korean standard size Go game boards
- Great For Go Clubs, starter sets, or as a substitute for when you do not want to use your expensive set of stones; Go board is not included
This was indeed a good experience from all sides. I purchased a bamboo board full size on one side and 13x13 the other as well as a set of melamine stones. Getting them was quick and well documented.
This was a gift for my daughter and shipped to me. I turned two mahogany bowls calculated to fit the stones. They turned out beautifully. So all was given to the daughter. The board was shipped well protected and has a beautiful protective cover. The board itself is excellent and very good looking. The stones although not natural were excellent for the price. She loved the gift but to tell the truth we will find out more when she returns for the holidays and we can play together. We are both learners. Wish me luck. I will need it.
Very enjoyable stone set to use for the price! Nice feel and heft in between the fingers during play and a satisfying snap when set down on the board. Very stable on the board, even with moderate surface shaking. Also easy to pick up with a bit of fingernail on the index finger. Excellent set that will wear well and be suitable for club and scholastic settings!
Excellent quality plastic stones! Feels nice and hefty in between the fingers. Will purchase again!