Table Cover for Mahjong, Poker, Card Games, Board Games, Tile Games, and Dominoes - Green, 34.7 Inches
Upgrade your ordinary table into a professional gaming table with our protective non-slip mat for card, tile, and board games.
- Made to Last: Created using resilient and durable synthetic fiber, this square table cover will not ravel nor fray; Designed with green color so it's easy on the eyes, the mat measures 34.65 x 34.65 inches (88 x 88 centimeters)
- Non-Slip Design: The table cover is constructed with a durable rubber backing to prevent it from slipping or sliding around
- Protect Every Moving Piece: With thick synthetic fiber top and rubber underside, preserve your table from damage and friction from tiles, racks, betting chips and more; Its dense material reduces noise from your playing pieces for a more muted gameplay
- Comes with a Carrying Bag: Simply roll-up your table cover after the game and place inside the convenient storage case
- Care Instructions: Clean with a soft brush or a damp cloth; Dry in shade; Do not machine wash and don't fold for storage
I love these table mats for mah jongg! Easy to transport in its carry bag and soft
This table cover is fabulous! I was very impressed with the quality and the weight of it. Works beautifully - tiles slide easily. I also use it when playing dominoes!
The table cover itself has a gorgeous color, it goes very well with Go equipment, but the bag it ships in as some other reviewers have noted is basically napkin paper, the first time I carried it by the strap it tore off entirely.
The cover is also a little frustrating (but not impossible) to roll up on your own. I would recommend getting a hard poster carrying case or similar to replace the bag, as that would also protect the mat from developing waves (which only happens if it is compressed while rolled even a little loosely, which it will be if you aren't rolling it perfectly with 2 people).
I use this mat to make my card table even across the foldable crease for easy storage of my Mah Jongg table. I then top it with a fitted tablecloth with a carpet style Mah Jongg mat to play.
The mat itself is a very nice tea green color, and has a very good nonslip bottom, the surface feels nice and holds things on it well. The bag, however, broke within 5 minutes. Other reviews are correct - it feels like its made of thick paper, I put the strap over my shoulder and it immediately ripped a hole in the bag just from the weight of the mat. So get this for the wonderful mat, with the expectation of buying a new bag alongside it.