Crashword Word Building and Charades Game Set 10"
Crashword is a brand new dynamic word game that challenges your word building and charades skills. Each turn is full of guessing, surprises, and quick reactions. Ready to take your friends and family to a new level of excitement?! Simple and fun, Crashword has been awarded at the international Lépine contest 2016, which recognizes unique creations.
- ROLL THE DICE …AND FIND A WORD …UNLESS …!?: A super engaging social game that tests your spelling, miming, and reflexes!
- SOLID WOOD SET: Octagon-shaped dice board and scoreboard made from solid wood; Dice board measures 10 x 10 x 1.3" (27.1 x 27.1 x 3.2cm) with surface lined with dark, forest green felt to ensure a smooth and randomized dice roll every time
- MULTI-USE SCOREBOARD: Scoreboard measures 9.3 x 9.3 x 1" (23.5 x 23.5 x 2.7cm) and has organizational sections for the accessories and a tally counter with colored pegs for keeping score
- COMPLETE ACCESSORIES: Includes 12 letters and symbols dice made from maple wood; Each dice measures 0.9" (2.2cm); The set also comes with two hourglasses, a set of joker dice, and colored pegs
- BENEFITS OF CRASHWORD: Playing Crashword is fun and helps increase vocabulary, spelling, anagramming, and counting skills
We love Crashword!
This is a great family game and we love its twists especially when a hand, a star or a skull is rolled. Instructions are pretty easy to follow. The dice were painted nicely too. It doesn't look like the paint will come off easily. You just need to be careful with the small parts especially if you have younger kids. The tray has a small rough part like it wasn't sanded well but it's not a big deal really, and wouldn't cause a splinter. Product looks sturdy and can last for years. It was well-packaged and arrived quickly too. All things considered, we enjoyed Crashword a lot!
Great game for learning and family time
We really loved this game. It is intuitive to play and fun. We have two young kids and they really enjoyed playing with us. They learn a few new words each time they play. Overall great game, highly recommended.