Bamboo 2" Go Board w/ Double Convex Yunzi Stones and Bowls Set
The two favorite strategy games of Asia can both be played on this very substantial game board. On one side is a Chinese standard size 19x19 board, and on the other is a 13x13 board. You'll appreciate the natural beauty and rich dark tan colors of this 2" bamboo board . This is the big cousin of our popular 3/4" bamboo board. Weighing almost 20 pounds, this board is made of solid strips of bamboo, pressed together one layer at a time to create a board that is both durable and elegant.
This board is paired with a set of Yunzi professional Go stones, China's finest. If you haven't played with these stones before you'll find it to be a completely different experience than playing with glass or plastic stones. Yunzi stones are beautiful to look at, carry a nice heavy feel, and possess excellent 'snap' qualities. The stones will actually look nicer over time as they absorb moisture and natural oils from your fingertips.
The Yunzi stones are matched with a pair of bowls jujube date wood bowls and a vinyl carrying case. Each bowl is hollowed out from a single piece of wood. In addition to their natural beauty, they are highly durable, keep their shape over time and are una
- One 2" (50mm) thick bamboo solid wood table board (goban).
- Board is Chinese standard size (23mm x 25mm grids) and measures 18.5" x 17.3" x 2" (470mm x 440mm x 50mm). Playing field is reversible 19x19 and 13x13.
- 181 black and 180 white genuine Yunzi stones. 9.2mm (Size 33) double convex stones measure 9.2mm tall and 21.5mm wide (approximately 0.36" x 0.85").
- Yunzi stones are the official stones of all professional Chinese Weiqi (Go) tournaments
- Two jujube bowls (gosu) that measure 5.9" x 3.9" (150mm x 100mm). Bowls fit stones up to 9.2mm (Size 33). Includes vinyl stones and bowls carrier and securing bowl straps.