Bamboo 0.8" Etched Reversible 19x19/13x13 Go Game Set Board with Double Convex Melamine Stones & Jujube Bowls
Brand: Yellow Mountain Imports
Enjoy an expert game of Go with this beautifully etched Bamboo Go board, a set of traditional black and white melamine stones, and jujube bowls.
- REVERSIBLE GO BOARD (GOBAN): This board comes with 19x19 and 13x13 etched playing fields; The 19x19 side is for standard gameplay, while the 13x13 is great for learning the basics and for quick games; Board measures 18.6 x 17.4 x 0.8" (47.3 x 44.2 x 2 cm) and includes felt board sleeve for protection
- DOUBLE CONVEX STONES: Melamine is an exceptionally durable compound; These are excellent stones to use in an environment where the stones will be put to constant, hard use; They have a satisfying heft and snap to them; Includes 181 black and 180 white size 33 stones, each measuring 9 x 22mm (approximately 0.36 x 0.87")
- SET OF 2 WILD JUJUBE BOWLS: Also known as Chinese date wood, jujube is a hard and sturdy species; Each deep, natural grained bowl measures 5.7 x 3.5" (14.6 x 9 cm); Securing bowl straps and a vinyl carrying case are also included
- THE WAY TO GO: Included is Karl Baker's beginner classic booklet explaining the essential rules and strategies of Go
- BENEFITS OF PLAYING GO: Baduk or Weiqi is a mental strategy game and is known to exercise both halves of the brain, develop spatial awareness and memory; It teaches constructive focus, cooperation in the service of a larger goal, as well as restraint and balance