Classic Wooden Mahjong Game Racks, 18" - Set of 4
These simple, classic mahjong racks are perfect for adding racks to an existing set, and the muted wood finish pairs well with just about any mahjong set.
- Wooden Mahjong Racks: Set of four wooden racks that measure 18 x 2.3 x 0.9 inches (45.7 x 6 x 2.2 centimeters); Rack lip is 0.49" (12.5mm) wide; The back where the tiles rest on is 0.79" (20mm) high
- Extensive Tile Space: Each rack can fit 20 standard size mahjong tiles that measure 1.18 x 0.91 x 0.51 inches (3 x 2.3 x 1.3 centimeters)
- Mahjong Racks Only: These racks are unable to accommodate pushers; Other mahjong accessories are not included
- Ideal gift for mahjong lovers as an upgrade to their mahjong sets or as spare racks
- Entire set weighs 1.98lbs (0.9kg)
Very nice wood racks. Used to play without them but would never go back. Well-made. Wrapped and boxed really well for shipping.
They were not what I wanted and no way to return it
Yellow Mountain Imports
Hello Robin, We read your product review and we're sorry to hear that there was an issue with the order you received. If you could please kindly contact us and provide a picture of the problem or more details about the issue, that will help us considerably in investigating and resolving your concern. We understand this is an inconvenience and want to make things right with you.
Ordered racks for my MahJong game. They came in a timely manner and they are fantastic! Thank you.
Tiles fell off the racks
Ordered the wood racks for my sister. She uses a travel version of Mahjong since the tiles are smaller and not as heavy. But her tiles slid off the wooden racks so she can't use them.
Angle of Lip Which Holds My Travel Size Tiles
My travel size tiles slip forward and off the rack. Quality and weight of racks (as opposed to flimsy plastic ones) are fine. I've had to put three layers of duck tape at the edge of the racks to keep tiles from slipping forward and off. Do you carry any wooden racks made especially for the thinner, and larger, travel tiles? Racks that came with the set are too lightweight, are too short and slip around on the table surface.